The full-time MBA prepares you for leadership roles in the industrial sector. Traditional industries face dramatic and partly disruptive changes in their existing business models and supply structures. Everything is about customer-oriented business models and agile processes in organizations that enable fast loops concerning the integration of new information. Various production-oriented industries define the competence to manage interfaces and data, build up innovative customer relationships, and lead interdisciplinary teams as key requirements for their employees.
Your Career Prospects
By participating in our MBA in Digitalization & Industrial Change, you will make more than the next career step. Completing the degree program will help you to transform your career and empowers you to lead the digital transformation in your field – rather than just following it.
- Project Manager Strategy and Transformation: You are responsible to foresee major technological developments and initiate new processes and business solutions.
- Digitalization and Automation Manager: You are responsible for coordinating the functional design and implementation of digital tools and for optimizing production processes towards a smart factory.
- Digital Project Manager: You are responsible for developing and managing various digital projects.
- Digital Marketing Manager: You are responsible for the digital presence of the company and its online marketing activities.
- Management Consultant: You are responsible to analyze the digital footprint of companies and provide strategic advice for transforming into smart and agile companies.
Whichever path you choose to follow after graduation, our career service will accompany you on that journey and help you decide how to best realize your ambitions. Our graduates usually find a profession in global technology blue chips, hidden technology champions, leading technology consultancies, and fast-growing technology ventures.