If you want to be an expert in research, development and professional management then the Research Manager certificate is right for you. It will enable you to:
- Coordinate universities, research institutes or public economic organizations
- Take on tasks in the R&D environment
- Lead scientific project teams
- Coordinate and manage research projects
- Work at the interface between business, science and development
- Develop and implement strategies in research management
- Conduct the business of scientific institutions
- Reflect, advise or support in the field of science or research
- Commission, manage, finance and accompany research projects in foundations and public institutions
- First higher education degree
- Relevant professional experience of at least one year
- Written application as a statement of purpose (max. one page)
- Current CV and proof of English/German skills through your biography or a corresponding language test (C1 level is required)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can submit your application to the RWTH Research Manager program at any time since the examination takes place continuously.
- RWTH Business School postgraduate education tuition fees: 9.900 €. This fee includes all study modules, examination fees, electronic documents, teaching materials, breakfast on the event days, conference drinks, executive talks, social events, sporting events and the graduation ceremony.
- RWTH semester contribution: approx. €260 (4 times). This compulsory fee for all students at RWTH covers a student ID card and a ticket valid for public transport within NRW during the semester.
- Costs of accommodation and living in Aachen during the module weeks.